On site, partially remote or full-remote from EU - 70/85k€ + benefits
We consider diversity to be a true asset and are happy to learn more about all candidates!
We are KMTX, a fast-growing AdTech company building the ad platform of the open web. We aim to build the main advertising platform of the Open Web, making it simple for anyone to run effective campaigns online within this $200B market. We believe this is the only way to preserve and improve an open and fair internet.
The problem we’re working on
Advertising on the open web is a mess of unnecessary complexity, opacity, low respect for user privacy and poor performances for advertisers and publishers. This is what allows walled gardens (Google and Facebook) to dominate the online advertising market: as their advertising platforms are simple and efficient. A simple & efficient ad platform for the open web is necessary to promote free access to information outside walled gardens and fight their duopoly.
Our solution and achievements
Since 2017, we’ve been working on the most difficult part of creating the ad platform of the open web. A set of automated tools and technologies to buy advertising in real-time and deliver strong performance for advertisers.
We’ve proved that our approach works with over 200 brands running more than 1500 campaigns as we've consistently beaten every advertising platform on the market in performance. That's why we've quickly grown to an 8 figures in revenue.
We are now building and deploying a self-served platform that allows advertisers to launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes on any digital inventory (Web, Apps, connected TV, ...) to deliver results for their brand. This simple and efficient platform will soon be available for advertisers across Europe and North America.
Who we are
KMTX was founded in 2017 by two serial tech entrepreneurs: Franck Tetzlaff (co-founder of Doctolib) and Arthur Querou (co-founder of MotionLead acquired by Adikteev).
We’ve raised $3m to date and plan to raise another significant round in the coming months.
We’re obsessed with meaningful, powerful tech which simplifies the work of our users.
We're not afraid to challenge the status quo!
We believe that small increments don't drive change. Anything we do must be better than what existed before.
Working at KMTX
We hire people whom we admire. Forward thinkers, who challenge the status quo, get out of their comfort zone, are not afraid to fail, have a high-level of self-awareness and expectation while parking their ego at the door.
We believe that work shouldn't be “just a job”, but an opportunity to grow. To perform at their best, our people should be happy and challenged. We want our people to evolve, learn, and grow in a pleasurable work environment.
We care a lot about autonomy and trust, and we lead by example by being very flexible on work hours and projects you choose to spend your time on. We take pride in, and encourage our employees to take initiative.
We are as transparent as possible on what’s going on within the business and everyone, at every level, is always accessible. There are no hierarchy blocks at KMTX.
Finally, we provide a suite of benefits and perks which we believe are meaningful enough to make the lives of our employees better.
Your key missions :
You will join our growing & impactful data team in an international, friendly and joking atmosphere.
- Build automation for new models learning system: framework choice , continuous learning, monitor production.
- Responsible for real-time bidding (RTB) strategy
- Suggest tech design improvements & share with our product team
- Become our internal automation ‘evangelist’.
- Proactive in tech discussions & decisions
Who are you
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong will to challenge what has been built so far
- Strong interest in automation
- You know how to ship maintainable, quality high-performance code
- Expert in Python
- Design and optimization of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Schedule solutions (Airflow) and Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Perfectly fluent in English (oral & written)
- 4+ years of Data Engineering or as Machine Learning Engineer
- Ideally on large-scale data processing solutions (Scala, Spark)
- Already designed and implemented data processing pipelines
- Already worked with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previous experience in an AdTech/MarTech company is a plus
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery and mentoring
- Attractive salary and remote friendly
- Dedicated conference and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team-building events
- Annual company retreat
- Partnership with childcare centres
- Phone qualification
- Technical interview (2h)
- Team fit interview
- Chat with our founder / VP