On site, partially remote or full-remote from EU - 55/75k€ + benefits.
We consider diversity to be a true asset and are happy to learn more about all candidates!
We are KMTX, a fast growing AdTech company building the Ad Platform of the Open Web. We are working to provide the main advertising platform of the Open Web making it simple for anyone to run effective campaigns online. We believe this is the only way of preserving and improving the state of the Internet by making it open and fair. We’re targeting a $200B market.
The problem we’re working on
As of today, Open Web advertising is a mess with unnecessary complexity, opacity, low respect of user privacy and poor performances for advertisers as well as publishers. This is what allows Walled Gardens (Google, Facebook, …) to dominate the online advertising market as they provide simple & efficient advertising platforms. A simple & efficient ad platform is necessary to value the Open Web, promote free access to information and fight the duopoly.
Our solution and achievements
Since 2017, we’ve worked on the hardest part of creating the ad platform of the Open Web. An automated set of tools and technologies to buy advertising in real time while delivering strong performances for advertisers.
We’ve proved that our approach works with over 200 brands on more than 1500 campaigns and managed to consistently beat every advertising platform on the market. This success helped KMTX grow very quickly to an 8 figures revenue.
We are now building and deploying a self-served platform that aims to be “the Facebook Ads of the Open Web”. It allows advertisers to launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes on any inventory (Web, Apps, TV, ...) and deliver strong results for their brand. Simple & Efficient. This platform will be available for advertisers in Europe and North America.
Who we are
KMTX was founded in 2017 by two serial tech entrepreneurs: Franck Tetzlaff (co founder of Doctolib) and Arthur Querou (co founder of MotionLead acquired by Adikteev).
We’ve raised $3m to date and plan to raise a significant round in the coming months.
We’re obsessed with meaningful, powerful tech and simplification for our users.
We have no fear of challenging the status quo when we believe it’s the right thing to do.
We believe that small increments don't drive change. Anything we do must be 10x better than what existed before.
Working at KMTX
This also applies to hiring. We hire people that are 10 times better than we are and whom we admire. People who want to build and achieve 10x challenges. Forward thinkers, who challenge the status quo, get out of their comfort zone, are not afraid to fail, have a high-level of self-awareness and expectation while parking their ego at the door.
We believe that a job should not be “just a job”, but an opportunity to grow. To perform at their best, our people should be happy and challenged. We want our people to evolve, learn, and grow in a pleasurable work environment.
We care a lot about autonomy and trust which we lead by example as being very flexible on work hours or on the missions you want to work. We’ll also always be pleased by and encourage employees taking initiatives.
We are as transparent as possible on what’s going on in the company and everyone in the company is always accessible. No hierarchy blocks.
Finally, we provide a suite of benefits and perks that we believe are meaningful to make the life of our employees better.
Your key missions
- Propose and set up our test Framework from scratch
- Take an active part in our product rituals (you're responsible for quality)
- Advise our team on testing best practices
- Implement on test automation
- Settle up all our test scenarios
- Recommend continuous improvements in our test stack (performance...)
- Maintain documentation on test UI automation
Who are you
- Autonomous and hands-on
- You have 5+ years experience in testing with at least one experience in a SaaS small or medium-sized company
- Rigourous, you are known for your attention to detail
- Team player, you are confident to melt in our product team, interact with our developers, PM, UX... and share with them your opinions
- We value candidates with strong experience in implementing test automation
- Extensive utilisation of testing solution (such as Nightwatch, Selenium)
- Bilingual or perfectly fluent in English
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery and mentoring
- Attractive salary and remote friendly
- Dedicated conferences and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team building events
- Annual company retreat
- Partnership with childcare centers
- Application validation
- Decision and offer