We are KMTX, a fast growing AdTech company building the Ad Platform of the Open Web. We are working to provide the main advertising platform of the Open Web making it simple for anyone to run effective campaigns online. We believe this is the only way of preserving and improving the state of the Internet by making it open and fair. We’re targeting a $200B market.
The problem we’re working on
As of today, Open Web advertising is a mess with unnecessary complexity, opacity, low respect of user privacy and poor performances for advertisers as well as publishers. This is what allows Walled Gardens (Google, Facebook, …) to dominate the online advertising market as they provide simple & efficient advertising platforms. A simple & efficient ad platform is necessary to value the Open Web, promote free access to information and fight the duopoly.
Our solution and achievements
Since 2017, we’ve worked on the hardest part of creating the ad platform of the Open Web. An automated set of tools and technologies to buy advertising in real time while delivering strong performances for advertisers.
We’ve proved that our approach works with over 200 brands on more than 1500 campaigns and managed to consistently beat every advertising platform on the market. This success helped KMTX grow very quickly to an 8 figures revenue.
We are now building and deploying a self-served platform that aims to be “the Facebook Ads of the Open Web”. It allows advertisers to launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes on any inventory (Web, Apps, TV, ...) and deliver strong results for their brand. Simple & Efficient. This platform will be available for advertisers in Europe and North America.
Your key missions :
- top expertise in your field, and ability to stay at the front of innovation
- ability to (co-)define and deliver a technical vision
- proven track record of delivering high scale products
- successful experience in mentoring junior engineers
- ability to communicate on your topics (blog, meetup, conf...)
- proven experience dealing with low latency & high scale
- mandatory xp in multiple language
Who are you
- You are rigorous, autonomous and result oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Within the last 2 years you worked as a back-end or full-stack developer
- You have already designed, developed and deployed cloud services
You have great knowledge in Nodejs and databases (both SQL and NoSQL), Golang and Python are a plus
- You have knowledge in network programming (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Experience in digital advertising company or on a self-serve platform is a plus
- Sane work environment built on trust, delivery and mentoring
- Attractive salary and remote friendly
- Dedicated conferences and training budget
- Central Paris office
- Fully equipped workstation
- Restaurant Tickets (Swile)
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Gym subscription (Gymlib)
- Regular team building events
- Annual company retreat
- Partnership with kindergardens